Friday 29 December 2017

Best Disco Dance Hits - The 12'' Versions (2LP Set) [Record Shack presents] 1984 Hi-Nrg Disco [Remastered 2017]


 

Tracklist


A1
High Energy
A2
Street Dance
A3
Where Is My Man
A4
Break Dance Party
B1
So Many Men So Little Time
B2
The Boys Come To Town
B3
Primitive Desire
B4
Beeline (Remix)
C1
He's A Saint He's A Sinner
C2
Caught In The Act
C3
Emergency
C4
I Love Men
D1
I Hear Thunder
D2
Frantic Love
D3
I'm Living My Own Life (U.S. Remix)
D4
Manpower

 
BEST DISCO DANCE HITS
Label: Record Shack Records ‎– HRLP 17
Format: 2 × Vinyl, LP, Mixed, Compilation
Country: UK
Released: 1984
Style: Synth-pop, Disco Hi-NRG

MIXED IN 1984 by Ian Levine
DIGITALLY REMASTERED 2017 by Retro Disco Hi-NRG

Originally Released as 2LP Set "RECORD SHACK Presents - Vol.1"

"Fabulous 2LP Non-Stop Hi-NRG Disco Mix"

RETRO DISCO Hi-NRG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoying the files? Please leave some comments :)