Saturday 10 December 2016

Hi-NRG MASTER MIX (Non-Stop DJ Mix) 80s italo disco electro synth dance high energy hits

  


Tracklisting:

1. Take A Chance On Me - Waterfront Home
2. Rocket To Your Heart - Lisa
3. Earthquake - The Flirtations
4. Whatever I Do (Wherever I Go) - Hazell Dean
5. Living On Video - Trans-X
6. Colour My Love - Fun Fun
7. Walk Like A Man - Divine
8. Working Girl - Girly
9. Slice Me Nice - Fancy
10. Danger - The Flirts
11. Love - Gypsy & Queen
12. So Many Men, So Little Time - Miquel Brown
13. You Think You're A Man - Divine
14. Cruising - Sinitta
15. Two Of Hearts - Stacey Q
16. Love Spy - Mike Mareen
17. You Spin Me Round (Like A Record) - Dead or Alive
18. Blue Monday - New Order
19. Another Boy In Town - Two Girls
20. Eat You Up - Angie Gold
21. It's Too Late - Simone
22. My Heart Goes Bang - Dead or Alive
23. Pistol In My Pocket - Lana Pellay
24. Can't Live - Suzy Q
25. I Love My Radio - Taffy
26. ABCD - Radiorama
27. Take Me To Heaven - Sylvester
28. Get Ready - Carol Hitchcock

Mixed by Linn Lovers

RETRO DISCO Hi-NRG


No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoying the files? Please leave some comments :)