Thursday 21 April 2016

Nunk Records - Summer Mix 1 (1985) [non-stop mix] italo disco hi-nrg dance 80s DJ MIX SET "Out Of Print"


 
 
TRACKLISTING
 
01 Baby's Gang - Challenger
02 Dust Man -King Of The Ghetto
03 Ken Laszlo - Hey Hey Guy
04 Steve Allen - Letter From My Heart
05 Canton - Please Don't Stay
06 Tullio De Piscopo - Primavera
07 Creative Connection - You're My Heart, You're My Soul
08 Debbie J. - I Can't Control My Needs
09 Evelyn Thomas - High Energy
10 Init - Another Man
11 Canton - Please Don't Stay
12 Steve Allen - Letter From My Heart
 

 
 DJ Mix [Non-stop Medley Produced By] – Nunk Records
Photography By – Yvan Eygenraam
LP Side A - Non Stop Medley - 19 Min.
LP Side B - Non Stop - 14 Min.
 
 
Various ‎– Summer Mix N°1 (Special Remix)
Label: Nunk Records ‎– NUNK 10.001, Nunk Records ‎– N.10001
Format: Vinyl, LP, Mini-Album, Mixed
Country: Belgium
Released: Jul 1985
Genre: Electronic
Style: Italo-Disco, Hi NRG

RETRO DISCO Hi-NRG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoying the files? Please leave some comments :)