Friday 8 February 2013

Thats Hi-NRG Non Stop Mix (Various Artists) 1985 High Energy Disco Dance Electro 80's

 
Tracklisting:
 
Side A SAMPLING MIX
1. Let The Night Take The Blame / Lorraine Mckane 0:00
2. I'll Never Fall In Love Again / Pamela Nightingale 3:54
3. Eat You Up / Angie Gold 7:47
4. Whatever I Do (Wherever I Go) / Hazell Dean 11:12
5. Searchin' (I Gotta Find A Man) / Hazell Dean 16:17
6. Countdown (Here I Come) / Kofi & The Lovetones 17:22

Side B DISCO MIX
1. I'll Never Fall In Love Again / Pamela Nightingale 22:40
2. Eat You Up / Angie Gold 25:31
3. Back In My Arms (Once Again) / Hazell Dean 28:53
4. Whatever I Do (Wherever I Go) / Hazell Dean 31:31
5. Countdown (Here I Come) / Kofi & The Lovetones 35:07
6. Let The Night Take The Blame / Lorraine Mckane 38:50

Alfa AIC-28005

12 comments:

  1. Hello Dear Retro
    i see that you have posted a long time ago this version of

    03. Donna Summer - Our Love (Special Extended Mix) (8.43) 1979

    Would you be kind enough to re up ?
    Why ? Cause it's our bday together with my wife (seven years) and i would love to post this version in my blog to celebrate Our Love ;-)
    Of course you'll be named on the post with a link to your website.

    This is my musical blog : www.mylifeisacid.com .

    To contact me : twitter.com/mylifeisacid or facebook.com/mylifeisacid
    i can't find a way to send you a email here !

    Thanks in advance;
    Have a nice day
    Rob

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. * Happy Anniversary * from me mate and you can find the song on you tube . Happy Bday and Have a great day ! michael

      Delete
  2. updated just for you! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its updated for all of us . Be kind ! michael

      Delete
    2. its updated for all of us ! Be kind lol michael

      Delete
    3. So great that you answered ! Thx. I'll post something later. Bye

      Delete
    4. Oh it's a medley with another song, too bad. I was hoping for a real Our Love crazy 8 mn long extended version. Nevermind, i'm happy that i discovered your blog anyway. Ciao

      Delete
    5. Rob. The download is is the FULL ORIGINAL VERSION. The YouTube video is just for reference. RETRO

      Delete
  3. Thank you for all your work . love the music . especially those rare 80s Hi NRG songs . keep up the good work ! Peace and Respect ! michael

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, glad somebody is happy. Appreciate your positive comment. RETRO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi retro i enjoy you site very very much.Do you have the pop shop range that we all know i think its from no1 to no 50.I would love to have them all if possible or could you tell me where i can find them to download.Thanks Jeff.Keep up the good word and keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi retro i enjoy you site very very much.Do you have the pop shop range that we all know i think its from no1 to no 50.I would love to have them all if possible or could you tell me where i can find them to download.Thanks Jeff.Keep up the good word and keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete

Enjoying the files? Please leave some comments :)