Monday 26 September 2011

OLIVIA NEWT0N-J0HN "Best Of My Love" (Parralox's Dance Remixes) 2010 Hi-NRG Electo Disco [unreleased promo mixes] RARE! HOT Hi-NRG REMIXES!

Hi-NRG Electo Disco
[unreleased promo mixes]
-
Unreleased Olivia Newton John song.
Remixed by John von Ahlen (Parralox / The Tenth Stage)

Written by Olivia Newton-John and Brett Goldsmith (The Chantoozies, also ONJ's nephew)
Recorded at Subterrane Recording Studio

"Loving These Rare Unreleased Remixes!"
*****Scores10/10!*****
RETRO DISCO Hi-NRG

2 comments:

  1. Buddy...you don't have an easy way to contact you at all. I have been following your site for ages and have a blog of my own that is the same style of music, but every time I try and message you I hit a dead end. So this is my last plea to you... I am djdeeds@hotmail.com I have a blog of 80's rarities called djdeeds-Ilovemyradio.blogspot.com and would love to communicate with you sometime if at all possible.

    ReplyDelete

Enjoying the files? Please leave some comments :)